How to use cloth Diapers
really is much like changing a disposable diaper. Some diapers require pre-assembly of the parts in order to be ready to change. For some options you’ll use snaps or Velcro to adjust the sizing to fit your little one.
For all kinds of cloth diapers you’ll change diapers much like you would with disposables, using Velcro, snaps, or pins to fasten the clean diaper around your baby.
In addition to the above information,
- Always close the tabs before throwing the used diaper into your diaper bag or pail, so they don’t get stuck to each other or compromise how they fasten.
- Any snaps along the top of the diaper are used to adjust the waistline.
- Any snaps down the front of the diaper make the diaper as big (long) or as small (short) as is needed.
- Cloth diapers hang down or feel stiff when they need to be changed.
- You should change cloth diapers every 2 hours to avoid rashes.